Here are just some of the ways!
- Assisting with scheduling of and transportation to and from appointments.
- Visiting clients weekly (more if necessary) to assure that they are on track with all goals/objectives on state plan as well as treatment plan from Necco.
- Monthly inspections to assist with risk management and to make sure there are no maintenance issues/concerns in the apartment.
- Life skills building to give youth the tools that are needed to be successful and productive citizens.
- Frequent contact with state workers to disclose any and all achievements, progress, or lack of/concerns.
- Offering 24-hour crisis support.